About Carrie Ballas at Boulder Integrated Health
Carrie Ballas, FNP-C is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Carrie has completed the Fellowship program for Metabolic Nutritional Medicine with the American Academy of Anti Aging, and Metabolic Medical Institute.
Carrie has been practicing integrative, functional medicine for over 10 years in Boulder, Colorado. She believes in balancing health using an integrative and functional medicine approach to wellness. She combines both conventional and natural medicine, with a focus on holistic modalities, proactive prevention, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment.
Carrie and her husband live in Boulder, Colorado and they enjoy entertaining, hiking, camping, trail running, travel, community and family.
Carrie believes in balancing health using an integrative approach to wellness, combining both mainstream and natural medicine.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioner
- Fellowship member with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Trained at the academy of A4M for hormone therapy
Combines the wisdom of nature with the rigors of modern science. Steeped in traditional healing methods, principles and practices, integrative medicine focuses on holistic modalities, proactive prevention and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment.
Carrie Ballas is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
She graduated with her master’s degree with honors from Regis University in Denver Colorado in 2006.
She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the National Association of Professional Women and is currently enrolled as a student in the Fellowship Program for Anti-Aging, Regenerative & Functional Medicine.
Carrie’s specialties include, but are not limited to;
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
- Thyroid management, adrenal insufficiency
- Skin disorders
- Gastrointestinal health
- Neutraceutical and pharmaceutical management
- as well as overall health education.
Hormone Specialist Carrie Ballas and her staff specialize and use the following methods for treatment:
- Bio-identical hormones
- Annual health physical exams/GYN exam
- Conventional medicine with prescriptive authority
- Nutraceutical supplementation
- Nutritional analysis & counseling
- Routine blood testing
- Saliva and urine testing
- Contraceptive services
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Nutritional replacement
- Cardiovascular testing
- Heavy metal testing/ Chelation
- GI analysis; ovaparasite, yeast, gut function
- Neurotransmitter/ Brain chemistry profiles
- Weight Loss Program- HcG
Boulder Integrated Health Accepts most insurances excluding Medicare and Medicaid.