About Carrie Ballas at Boulder Integrated Health
Boulder Bioidentical Hormone Expert Carrie Ballas, FNP-C is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She has completed the Fellowship program for Metabolic Nutritional Medicine with the American Academy of Anti Aging; and Metabolic Medical Institute. Carrie earned her undergraduate nursing at the University of Iowa and my masters in Science at Regis University in Denver, Colorado in 2006. She has been in the Fellowship Program with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (now Metabolic Medical Institute) since 2008 and continues her education with them year after year. She believes in continuing education as the evolution of medicine is ever changing, challenging and exciting.
For more than 10 years Carrie has been practicing integrative, functional medicine and providing personalized treatment plans for her patients in Boulder, Lafayette, Louisville, and surrounding areas. She believes in balancing health using an integrative and functional medicine approach to wellness. She combines both conventional and natural medicine, with a focus on holistic modalities, proactive prevention, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment.
My mission is to find the root cause of disease and dysfunction and to work with my patients to regain their health and vibrancy so they can be their best in the world!
- Education and Certifications
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioner
- Fellowship member with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Trained at the academy of A4M for hormone therapy
- Medical Specialties
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
- Thyroid management, adrenal insufficiency
- Skin disorders
- Gastrointestinal health
- Neutraceutical and pharmaceutical management
- as well as overall health education.
- Professional Associations
Carrie is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the National Association of Professional Women and is currently enrolled as a student in the Fellowship Program for Anti-Aging, Regenerative & Functional Medicine.
Boulder Bioidentical Hormone Expert Carrie Ballas, FNP-C and Staff Provide:
- Annual Health Physical Exams/GYN Exam
- Customized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Programs
- Cardiovascular Testing
- Contraceptive Services
- Conventional Medicine with Prescriptive Authority
- GI Analysis; Ovaparasite, Yeast, Gut Function
- Heavy Metal Testing/ Chelation
- Medical Weight Loss Program – HcG
- Neurotransmitter/ Brain Chemistry Profiles
- Nutritional Analysis & Counseling
- Nutritional Replacement
- Nutraceutical Supplementation
- Routine Blood Testing
- Saliva and Urine Testing
Boulder Integrated Health Accepts most insurances excluding Medicare and Medicaid.